e load™ FLY Snapshot
Leaves the Stomach Quicker! Gets into Muscle Faster!
- 100% Amylopectin content
- No resistant carbohydrate (#no more bloating #no more gas)
- Faster Glycemic Rise
- Faster Glycogen Repletion
While athletes understand the importance of ingesting carbohydrate during endurance exercise to maximize energy and optimize performance, many fail to achieve the amount necessary to prevent sparing of glycogen. Failure to consume enough carbohydrate can lead to glycogen depletion, commonly known as "bonking", which can be detrimental to both the health and performance of an athlete. In addition, not all carbohydrates and not all maltodextrins are created equally. We offer superior carbohydrate sources that are the most easily absorbed and stomach friendly on the market today.
We often hear complaints about the difficulty packing and carrying enough food to satisfy energy needs for performance. Having multiple packs and products can be bulky and add unwelcome extra weight. So we developed e load FLY to provide a simple solution to this problem. e load FLY is a flavorless, easily dissolvable and 100% carbohydrate powder, that can be added to water or sports drinks. It allows you to bump up the carbohydrate content in your drinks, so if you prefer, you can use a liquid only diet in training or competition. Tips to avoid clumping when mixing FLY.
Carbohydrate During Exercise
- Glycogen is the storage form of carbohydrate in the human body and we have only a limited storage capacity for it.
- Glycogen is the limiting fuel for exercise. It is needed to fuel muscles, supply glucose to the brain and burn fat.
- To prevent glycogen depletion, ingestion of 1.0 to 1.2 grams/min is recommended at least by 60-90 minutes of endurance activity.
- Carbohydrates with higher GI (glycemic index) are the preferred fuel during exercise because they are absorbed more rapidly from the small intestine for delivery into the blood stream. This provides an alternate source of carbohydrate and allows for sparing of glycogen stores so that the intensity and duration of activity can be sustained.
- Polysaccharide used as a primary substrate for carbohydrate should be rapidly absorbed and have excellent gastric emptying capabilities while including no resistant starch particles.
- The high GI value of the maltodextrin used in e load FLY allows for rapid absorption of all carbohydrate to permit glycogen sparing, essential for preventing "bonking".
- e load FLY uses a maltodextrin derived from Waxy maize corn starch, which has 100% amylopectin content. It also ensures that there will be no amylase derived resistant starch present in the large intestine to cause gastrointestinal upset when exercising in the heat.
- Carbohydrate is the body's primary fuel source during exercise. e load FLY supplies only carbohydrate for the body without the addition of any unnecessary nutrients such as fat and protein
- During exercise, and particularly exercise in the heat, sweet flavors become intensified and are often overbearing. For some individuals flavors normally well tolerated can even become nauseating.
- e load FLY is a flavorless addition to any liquid, and it is made from 100% natural ingredients with no colors, flavors or preservatives.
- e load FLY contains no electrolytes, meaning that you can add it to any drink or supplement without having to worry about adjusting electrolyte intake
- Eliminating the need for electrolyte calculations makes using e load FLY fast and simple to use.
- Satisfy all, or most of, your carbohydrate needs in a liquid format
- The powder dissolves easily in water or a sports drink. To avoid clumping shake the FLY powder vigorously in a small amount of liquid in your water bottle first before adding additional liquid. Dispersing agents have not been added to FLY because they may cause stomach irritation.
- Digestion of solid food requires more time and energy from the body than liquid nutrition and can lead to gastrointestinal distress, especially in the heat. e load FLY is already in a form readily and quickly absorbed by the body and when used in place of solid food can result in less energy wasted during digestion.